Commerce, Ltd. (“Sellery”, “Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are
committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Policy. Sellery
allows users access to a suite of e-commerce tools that helps them sell their
information is collected, used, shared and secured by Sellery when you use
Sellery Services. The provisions of this Policy apply to all Sellery Services
provided across Sellery websites.
If you do not agree with this Policy, do not download, sign up, or use the Sellery Commerce, Ltd. Services.
We may collect the following kinds of information from and about you:
● contact information, such as full name, email address and any contact information that you choose to provide when you sign up for the Services;
● the information you provide when you use our Services while communicating with other members on Sellery, such as the date a file was uploaded;
● the content of all communications on or through the Services: user communications, feedback, suggestions and ideas sent to us or any other information that you provide to us when you contact or engage us for support regarding the Services;
● any other information you choose to upload, share with other users or provide to us directly through the Services;
● information about how you use our Services, such as the types of content you view or engage with or the frequency and duration of your activities.
Sellery may receive information about you from other services you choose to use, such as integrations, according to their terms and policies. We may use information received for the purposes, described in ‘How we use the information we collect’ section of this Policy.
We may collect information from or about the computers, phones or other devices where you install or access our Services, including but not limited to device locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi signals. We may associate the information we collect from your different devices, to help us provide the Services consistently across your devices.
We automatically collect information provided by your browser or operating system through the Services, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address and other browser or device identifiers, browser type, operating system, crash data, pages that you visit before using the Services, the date and time of your visit, information about your activities and actions (the links you follow or pages you view) within the Services and other standard server log information.
Access to some features or Services will be disabled or may function improperly.
Sellery Services are not intended for children under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browsing Sellery web pages is possible without indication of personal data. However, if a person wants to use Sellery services via our website, processing of personal data is necessary for the proper delivery of the Services. The user signs up for a Sellery account on the Sellery website with the indication of personal data. The personal data we receive is determined by the form used during the signup process. By signing up on the Sellery website, the IP address, date and time (timestamp) of the registration are also stored.
The storage of this data is the only way to prevent the misuse of our Services, and, if necessary, to make it possible to investigate committed offenses. Moreover, the storage of this data is necessary to secure Sellery as a data controller. This data is not passed on to third parties unless there is a statutory obligation to pass on the data, or if the transfer serves the aim of criminal prosecution.
We use the collected information to provide and improve the Services delivered by Sellery Commerce, Ltd. Company. Examples of such use include:
● communicating with you regarding the use of our Services;
● enhancing and promoting the security, integrity and safety of the Services for you and other users;
● operating, maintaining and improving the systems and infrastructure that provide the Services to you;
● personalizing and customizing your experiences as part of our provision of the Services;
● letting you know about updates to our policies and terms;
● while responding to you when you contact us;
● conducting data and system analytics, including research to improve the Services we provide.
● send information or Sellery content to you, which we think may be of interest to you by email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business, e.g. when you download our ebooks or other marketing content;
● promote use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
● meet legal requirements.
Sellery uses the information you provide to us to contact you about our relevant content, products, and services. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
We post customer testimonials and comments on our Websites, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer's consent via email prior to posting the customer's name and testimonial.
On the Sellery websites, users have an opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter. Sellery informs its customers and business partners regularly by means of a newsletter about product updates and marketing insights. Sellery newsletter is sent to users if: the user has an existing email address and gives consent to subscribe to the newsletter.
During the subscription to the newsletter, we also store the IP address, date and time of the subscription. The collection of this data is necessary to understand the possible misuse of the email address of the user at a later date, and it serves as the legal protection of the Sellery Commerce, Ltd. company.
The personal data collected as part of a subscription for the newsletter will only be used to send our newsletter. In addition, subscribers to the newsletter may be informed by email in case of modifications to the newsletter delivery, or during the change in technical circumstances. We do not transfer any personal data collected by the newsletter service to third parties.
We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide our Services or until your account is deleted – whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on the nature of the data, why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational retention needs.
It is your right to request deleting a store, and we reserve the right to process your request up to 30 business days.
Once the Sellery account is deleted, the store URL of a deleted store cannot be reused. You can create a new store any time choosing any store name available.
The information that we have is used to help us verify accounts and to promote safety and security on and off our Services: investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies. Protection of your store data is a top priority for our team of engineers, using automated systems and advanced technology such as encryption. For example, we use automated technologies to detect suspicious activity that may harm you, other users or our Services.
We may share the information we collect in the following circumstances:
● to third-party service providers who may assist in providing integration services or part of the Services;
● to third-party apps or services that you can connect to through the Services;
● in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Sellery Commerce, Ltd.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Sellery Commerce, Ltd. about our users may be transferred to the new owner;
● to help verify accounts and activity, and to promote safety and security on and off our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies;
● in response to a legal request if we have evidence that the law requires us to do so, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards;
● as otherwise directed or authorized by you.
Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies. We may also retain information from accounts disabled for violations of our terms for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other violations of our terms and policies.
We collect, process and share the data to:
● provide our Services;
● comply with our legal obligations;
● fulfill our legitimate interests, including our interests in providing, personalized, safe and profitable Service to our users and partners, unless those interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to access, rectify, export and erase your data, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your data including:
● withdraw consent to our processing of your data for direct marketing purposes by using the "Unsubscribe" link in all our marketing communications;
● object to our processing of your data as a part of our legitimate interests or those of a third party by requesting us to delete your account at any time.
Currently, while Sellery is at the early access stage, you can request us to modify or export the personal identifiable information in Sellery web apps or by contacting email@example.com.
Sellery Commerce, Ltd. have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss, unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. The Sellery network is quarterly tested on penetration to prevent any potentially vulnerable spots. We use audit policies, file system encryption for database files, data transfer encryption and password encryption on the application layer.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. File system and file storage are encrypted together with isolated storages for each store on Sellery.
Any billing transactions will be encrypted, processed through a payment provider and not stored or processed on our servers.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your files and personal information are stored using a GDPR ready third-party provider AWS in a controlled environment with limited access.
While signing in to Sellery you can't guess that the store exists or find out the store owner. However, safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) one-time code or password for access to Sellery Services, you are responsible for keeping the code or password confidential. We ask you not to share your code or password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Sellery web app. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Sellery web app.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information transmitted through our Sellery web app. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
We don't honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. We don't honor them because: DNT is active for guest users.
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
● send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
● process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
● not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses;
● identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
● include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
● monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
● honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly;
● allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Sellery Commerce, Ltd.
West Bay Street
Nassau, P.O. Box N-1230